THE PERFECT NEUTRAL EYESHADOW PALETTE
MY TOP FAVORITE LIP COLORS
GET READY WITH ME TIKTOK
10 Things to do for YOURSELF after a Divorce or Break-up
1. Surround yourself with love! Surround yourself with all the family and friends that make you feel wanted, loved, and happy. Be around people that are going to remind you that you are loved.
2. Get rid of some shit! Get rid of or sell everything that doesn’t spark joy in your life anymore! If you don’t need it.. get rid of it. For me.. before I move back home to Texas I sold everything! I sold all my favorite home Decor! I sold all the clothes that I didn’t want anymore! I had a big garage sale with a few of my girlfriends and I got rid of everything. And honestly looking back it was the best decision I could’ve made for myself. I don’t have anything around me that brings back bad memories or any of that. So IF you CAN get rid of as much bs as you can, do it.
3. Take a trip!! Go visit Family you haven’t seen in a while or go spend a weekend with your best friend! Pack a suitcase, get in your car, and Blair some loud ass break up music and go take a trip. There’s something about a road trip that is just good for the soul.
4. Do something you’ve always wanted to do! I am obsessed with tiny living when I tell you obsessed I really mean obsessed the only show that I watch ever when I have downtime is tiny living. So because building a tiny house is more time-consuming I opted to buy a travel trailer! I can’t tell you how happy I am that I decided to do this. I’ll look back on this decision when I’m old and grey and be so thankful I did this.
5. Meet new people! Go out, have fun, but of course be responsible! But seriously go meet new people.. you never know how special that next person that walks into your life is going to be.
6. Join a gym. Take a spin class. Find some kind of physical activity that you can look forward to everyday. There’s something so empowering about becoming stronger and progressing physically.
7. Take up a new hobby! Find something that you’ve never done before, something that you have to put all your time and extra energy into figuring out and learning all the things. I bought a travel trailer and I decided to renovate it. I’ve never renovated anything in my life and I damn sure didn’t know anything about RVs. Since then Youtube and google have become my best friend. I also have help from family and friends, thankfully.
8. Have a standby best friend! Have a best friend on stand by for when you have your melt downs. You NEED that one good friend that’s going to run to your house when you have a panic attack because you don’t know how the hell your going to raise two little boys by yourself. You need that HYPE GIRL that’s going to remind you how stupid that guy is for cheating on you and you’re a catch!! You need that friend that’s going to Remind you how special you are and what you bring to the table is worth something. For me this person has been many people. My best friend, my brother lol, my mom and my sister.. oh yeah my dad too. I’m pretty blessed to have so many people let me lean on them at times. I definitely won’t forget how much they were there for me.
9. Pick up a good book! Go get a self-help.. personal development kind of book. You NEED to understand and know your worth again. I had a blogger friend send me “It’s called a break-up because it’s broken” and honestly that book was gold! So perfect for anyone going through a break up!
10. Learn to be ok with being on your own. Get to know yourself and know that it’s OK to be alone, it’s OK to do things by yourself, and it’s OK that you and your last partner are not together. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself, period.
TINY KITCHEN MUST HAVES + FULL TIME RV LIVING
Welcome to the Blog!
Adjusting to a tiny living lifestyle can be a challenge to say the least. Going from a huge kitchen to all the cabinet, counter and cooking space to sharing the counter space with the actual cooking space. Once I started cooking in my kitchen I quickly realized I was in over my head.. lol. So here are a few things that I found to be a necessity while living in our tiny space.
- My Nespresso ( had to add that) it’s apart of my kitchen and a single mom of two boys NEEDS her little nespresso coffee machine LOL.
2. My Banana Hanger
4. Utensil hanger behind my stove top
5. Cutting board to put ontop of the stove top for more counter space.
8. Coffee Tower
**Also can grab my nails from the vlog here: https://www.redaspenlove.com/ShoppingCart/index.cfm?FuseAction=CategoryShop&CategoryID=195&PartyID=26016&OwnerID=139775